- The Royal Seven Stars Hotel bedrooms are all individually styled & finished with high quality furnishings. All rooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, digital TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer, free wireless internet access & comfortable double or twin beds.
- standard, premium, deluxe rooms
- Food & Drink
- Our stylish restaurant, TQ9 serves a brasserie style menu Monday to Saturday and a great carvery menu on Sundays. TQ9 is the perfect relaxed, stylish venue for a romantic meal for 2, family celebration, business meeting or small wedding reception
- excellent food, atmospheric bars
- We offer a tailor made professional friendly service to help you organise staff training or team building events, breakfast meetings, seminars, conferences, exhibitions or dinner dances. We have a selection of function and meeting rooms.
- weddings and occasions
The Premier hotel at the heart of Totnes . Located in the very centre of beautiful Totnes, The Royal Seven Stars Hotel is perfectly placed to enjoy everything South Devon has to offer…
Consistently named in the ‘World’s Funkiest Towns’ list, Totnes is an amazing place to be
There’s a lot to do and, being in the centre of town, the Royal Seven Stars is right in amongst it all. Whether you want a bit of art, there’s a glass blowing studio, or whether you want a bit of sport, there’s a leisure centre.
Totnes is very central with a major rail station. It is also within just a few miles of many golf courses. Feel free to browse this section to find out more about what Totnes has for you
Today one of the best ways to experience the quirky ambience of this unique South Devon market town is to stay at the Royal Seven Stars Hotel, located close to the bridge over the River Dart and the historic town centre of Totnes.
“Five stars for the Seven Stars!”
Reviewed 10 December 2012
“A real treasure of a hotel. Very homely and relaxed but great decor, elegant, charming and spotless. Staff are friendly, food is delicious, there is loads going on, so a nice buzz. You can even sit out the front under patio heaters in the winter! Really great, I will be going back”
See Tripadvisor for more reviews and traveller tips