- The Royal Seven Stars Hotel bedrooms are all individually styled & finished with high quality furnishings. All rooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, digital TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer, free wireless internet access & comfortable double or twin beds.
- standard, premium, deluxe rooms
- Food & Drink
- Our stylish restaurant, TQ9 serves a brasserie style menu Monday to Saturday and a great carvery menu on Sundays. TQ9 is the perfect relaxed, stylish venue for a romantic meal for 2, family celebration, business meeting or small wedding reception
- excellent food, atmospheric bars
- We offer a tailor made professional friendly service to help you organise staff training or team building events, breakfast meetings, seminars, conferences, exhibitions or dinner dances. We have a selection of function and meeting rooms.
- weddings and occasions
The award winning Royal Seven Stars Hotel is located in the centre of Totnes next to the delightful River Dart, just a short distance from the mainline railway station.
Perfectly located at the heart of South Devon, the hotel is a great base from which to explore the many delights of Totnes as well as the local area. From secluded beaches and day trips to Agatha Christie’s Greenway House, to adventures on board the UK’s only coal fired paddle steamer, and dramatic journeys along the South Devon Railway, you’ll find yourself spoilt for choice.
The hotel has 21 beautifully furnished bedrooms combining period style with contemporary touches.
Dating back to its time as a Coaching Inn in 1660 the impressive entrance, which leads into a large reception area and central atrium, takes you into the heart of this delightful hotel. Here you’ll find atmospheric bars serving award-winning food and drink, as well as local acoustic artists who often play during the evenings; what else would you expect of a hotel in the centre of one of the ‘World’s Funkiest Towns’?
In addition to the hotel’s highly popular bar food, The Royal Seven Stars also offers a wonderful selection of seasonal dishes in the stylish TQ9 Brasserie, which adjoins the hotel’s highly popular Champagne Bar.
For wonderful accommodation, weddings and events in our ballroom, great food, entertainment, excellent customer service, and truly memorable stays, the Royal Seven Stars Hotel, independently owned by Nigel and Anne Way, has it all.